Kandinsky, Marc & Der Blaue Reiter
in der Fondation Beyeler
World famous Fondation Beyeler devotes an exhibition to „Der Blaue Reiter“ in Switzerland for the first time in a quarter of a century. Main theme of the exhibition is the Alamanac of the same name published by Kandinsky and Marc which has pioneered the modern art of the 20th century.
We welcome you with a glass of sparkling wine, after a visit of the Fondation you will be spoiled with a 3 course menu in our restaurant Côté Jardin. Spend a relaxing night in one of our sincer refurbished rooms and start your day with our rich breakfast buffet.
- 1 overnight stay inclusive of breakfast buffet
- 1 welcome drink per person
- 1 three course dinner menu (without drinks) per person
- 1 entrance voucher for „Kandinsky, Marc & der Blaue Reiter“ per person
- 1 Mobility Ticket for free of charge public transport per person
- 1 bottle of water in your room on arrival
- free WiFi
from 149,- CHF p.p.
Book now "Kandisky, Marc and der Blaue Reiter"
² Please note that the entrance voucher for Fondation Beyeler is an external service. Responsible for the organization and performance of all services is the designated organizer.
Organizer: Fondation Beyeler | Baselstrasse 101 | 4125 Basel | Schweiz