Floating town trip in Basel
The Rhine in Basel is extremely clean, thousands of inhabitants of Basle therefore use the Rhine for swimming. There are lovely shore zones next to public bathing-huts which invite to the relax after the bath.
Gaze in admiration at the old town of Basel from the Rhine. You swim at the Basle minster past, under old bridges by and be able to enjoy a delicious ice cream or coffee in one of the many street restaurants in Basel then.
- 1 overnight stay inclusive extensive breakfast buffet
- for the welcoming and tuning a delicious ice cream after choice
- unite swimming bag per person. You can stock your clothes and values with yourself during your swim
- take along per person a Lunchbox to this to have a refreshment after swimming
- cheese fondue in our restaurant
Travel Time & Price:
01.07.2013 . 01.09.2013 | from 135,- CHF per person
2 children under 12 years are free of charge in the parents`s room.